About Ginald Fine Jewelry
Ginald Fine Jewelry (GFJ) offers custom, exquisite jewelry pieces designed to meet your taste in luxury. From your concept, to the sketching, to our collaboration toward the delivery of your finished piece, you are insured to receive a beautifully hand-crafted keepsake. Since 1989, GFJ has implemented unique combinations of precious metals, diamonds, and gemstones to deliver the most delicate jewelry pieces you can find in the world.
We are driven by our innate love for art and fashion. This commitment and drive are evident in our approach that take inspiration from professionals and renowned artisans.
Coming up with innovative ideas is exciting and a requirement. Whether Bridal, Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Cuff Links, and/or Anklet designs, we are confident you will find what you are looking for with GFJ. Our trending designs are fresh, unique and stand the test of time, repeatedly.
What Sets Us Apart?
There are several jewelers out there. However, here are three reasons why GFJ stands out.
1. Commitment to Art and Fashion: GFJ is built on a foundation of an innate love for art and fashion. This passion is evident in the attention to detail that ensures we deliver the most exquisite designs possible. You can be confident in receiving a GFJ custom piece of jewelry that will meet your design requests and standards.
2. A Wide Range of Options: At GFJ, our designs are inspired by professionals and renowned artisans worldwide. This gives us an edge, making it possible to develop various design options for every jewelry request.
3. Reliable Support: As a team dedicated to ensuring optimal satisfaction, we are always on the lookout for ways to provide outstanding Quality support. We welcome your inquiries, requests, and/or suggestions to satisfy your goals from beginning to end.
No design is too challenging for our team!
The Custom Design Process
“When it has to be done RIGHT, the FIRST TIME!”
1. Sketching phase
2. Computer (CAD) phase
3. Wax mold phase
4. Setting Phase
5. Completed masterpiece
Jewelry For Sale
Meet The Artisan
I am Reginald Hilliard, founder of Ginald Fine Jewelry (GFJ). The GFJ brand was born in 1989 and was started by my innate love for the world of art and fashion. I longed to start my design and creativity career by following my dreams to face an exciting, new, and passionate adventure – Entrepreneurship.
My design creativity took shape through my relationships with professional athletes, recording artists, television personalities, corporate executives, and some of the most renowned jewelry artisans here within America and worldwide.
Every single one of my relationships continues to shed light on new designs GFJ produces. Each morning I wake up, I Thank God for another day to do what I absolutely LOVE. After deep meditation, new imaginative ideas are dropped into my spirit that help me tell my life stories through precious metals, diamonds, and gemstones that truly become works of art.
Thank You for stopping by to get to know a bit more about me. I look forward to satisfying Your jewelry needs and I Thank You in advance for allowing me an opportunity to create, craft and deliver Your one of a kind Fine Jewelry Heirloom. Blessings to You and Yours!
What are clients saying about us?
“My name is James. And because I work in the service industry as a restaurant Manager for Wolfgang Puck, relationships and customer service mean a lot. With my anniversary approaching, I knew I wanted something with a sparkle for my wife. I purchased a pair of 1.5 ct diamond earrings and she loved them. Reggie, at Ginald Fine Jewelry, offers a beautiful selection of fine jewelry. He’s willing to talk selection, price, and more. His unique sales approach is like buying from a friend. I’d recommend him to anyone and I’ll be going back to Ginald Fine Jewelry again…soon.”
– James, Manager – Wolfgang Puck
“Reg (at Ginald Fine Jewelry) is the consummate jeweler and a gem of a businessman. His refurbishment of my 26 year old wedding ring resulted in it LITERALLY being BETTER and more durable than it was when my wife first gave it to me. And doing business with Reg was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE!”
– G. Evans, The Boeing Company, Past Director & General Manager
“Reggie is the greatest. I have purchased several pieces from him and he does not disappoint. He always makes sure he is on time, he is creative and a true professional. I recommend him to all of my friends and family. Keep up the good work!”
– Ismael Santiago, Victory Ave Equipment Financing
Ginald Fine Jewelry
Jewelry Pieces Made to Order.
The Formation, Five Cowboys Way
STE 300, Frisco, TX 75034